"On the occasion of the latest incident (coup attempt in Turkey), I can say that, if there is such a claim that there were people [among the perpetrators] whom I knew, whom I motivated and lead, people who acted with my orders, let's have an international committee investigate this matter. Let them investigate if there was such a thing and let them make a decision. I will comply with whatever the result is, even if it is a lie... I will comply even if the committee is bribed and signs and fills papers that calumniate. But only a big international organization should do the investigation, in my humble opinion."
Published on HerkulNagme_EN YouTube Channel, 16 July 2016, Saturday
- [VIDEO] Fethullah Gülen comments on rumors about the coup attempt in Turkey
- [VIDEO] Fethullah Gulen: No return from democracy (Remarks in 1994 & 2016)
- Fethullah Gulen issued the following statement on recent developments in Turkey
- Who is Fethullah Gulen, the man blamed for coup attempt in Turkey?
- Fethullah Gülen: Turkey coup may have been 'staged' by Erdoğan regime
- Turkey Coup Attempt: Who is Fethullah Gülen, The Cleric Being Accused Of Orchestrating The Turmoil?
- Gulen-linked body condemns attempted Turkey coup
- Dialogue Platform’s Statement on Developments in Turkey
- Turkey Coup: Who Is Fethullah Gulen and Is He To Blame?