Mr. Gulen has reiterated his clear stance on democracy, in the wake of the coup attempt in Turkey.
Here is what he had said back in 1994:
"I believe, from now on, both in Turkey and in the rest of the world, there will we no going back from democracy."
Published on HerkulNagme_EN YouTube Channel, 16 July 2016, Saturday
- [VIDEO] Fethullah Gülen comments on rumors about the coup attempt in Turkey
- [VIDEO] Mr. Gülen calls for an international investigation of coup attempt in Turkey
- Fethullah Gulen issued the following statement on recent developments in Turkey
- Who is Fethullah Gulen, the man blamed for coup attempt in Turkey?
- Fethullah Gülen: Turkey coup may have been 'staged' by Erdoğan regime
- Turkey Coup Attempt: Who is Fethullah Gülen, The Cleric Being Accused Of Orchestrating The Turmoil?
- Gulen-linked body condemns attempted Turkey coup
- Dialogue Platform’s Statement on Developments in Turkey
- Turkey Coup: Who Is Fethullah Gulen and Is He To Blame?