Students from two of the Afghan-Turkish schools which have been operating in Afghanistan for 20 years participated in Mathematics without Borders Olympics. At the end of the olympics, students who competed with 1,300 students from 29 different countries won four golden medals and two silver medals.
To congratulate the students, Kandahar Governor Turyalev Visa received them. Visa praised Turkish teachers saying that they should share their experiences in teaching with Afghan teachers.
Published on Cihan, 18 April 2015, Saturday
- Afghan education minister: Turkish schools are model for private schools
- Afghan education minister recommends Turkish schools in each province
- Afghan education minister pledges to open more Turkish schools
- Afghan-Turk schools bestowed Parliamentary Medal of Honor
- 19,000 students take entrance exam for Afghan-Turkish schools
- Afghan minister: Afghanistan will continue to support Turkish schools
- Afghan-Turk schools wins 147 medals this year
- Afghan Turk schools gained great success at university exam
- View more on Afghanistan