KYM Association Harar Medical Center has begun to accept patients as of March 30, 2010. Run by 3 volunteer doctors from Turkey, an average of 90 patients are treated per day.
KYM officials met with the Harar Vice president and the Harar Minister of Health and received their pledges of support. Ethiopian Officials have signed the official working documents of the Medical Center and stated their gratitude.
The medical complex, which is planned to be built in Harar, will begin construction in the coming days.
Published on Kimse Yok Mu, 11 April 2012, Wednesday
- KYM Clinic has risen in helping Ugandan patients
- A medical center is being built next to Dadaab Camp, Kenya
- Turkish Doctors Extend a Helping Hand to Somalia
- İkbal Gürpınar Hospital is connecting Sudanese people to life
- Volunteer doctors have conquered the hearts of Libyan patients
- Turkish hospital opens to save lives in Kazakhstan