UN-affiliated Turkish charity Kimse Yok Mu organized the delivery of sacrificial meat to families in 11 different points of Philippines. Dozens of Turkish volunteers and representatives of Filipino authorities assisted the charity in reaching as many as people in need across the country which was ruined by typhoon Haiyan in November of 2013.
The aid campaign finalized with a ceremony in the capital city of Manila with the attendance of Mayor of San Juan city Guia Gomez, Mayor of Mandaluyon city Benjamin C. Abalos, Mayor of Marikina city Del de Guzman, numbers of Turkish and Filipino businessmen and military representatives along with Kimse Yok Mu representatives.
Filipino representatives expressed their appreciation to Kimse Yok Mu and Turkish aid workers for the extended help hand.
Published on Cihan, 08 October 2014, Wednesday
- Filipino-Turkish educational group gives out beef amid terror threats 
- Turkish school sacrifices over 150 cows for Eid al Adha 
- Over 50 thousand Filipino families benefit Eid al-Adha meat aid 
- Filipino-Turkish School Donates Beef 
- Fethullah Gulen awarded in the Philippines for contribution to peace
- The Gülen Effect: Filipino Muslims, Christians connect for peace
- View more on the Philippines