Arriving at the camp, volunteers from Kimse Yok Mu distributed food packages to around 160 families, which was met with great gratitude by the people.
One of the volunteers named Arif Demircioğlu told Cihan news agency that although it was difficult to reach the camp, it is considered to be best charity of the world since people in the camp are in huge need of any kind of assistance under extremely harsh conditions.
Published on Cihan, 15 July 2014, Tuesday
- Needy Afghans looking forward to Kimse Yok Mu’s eid donations
- Kimse Yok Mu school for Afghanistan
- Turkish charity Kimse Yok Mu delivers aid to Afghani flood victims
- Kimse Yok Mu, Turkish schools extend help for flood victims in Afghanistan
- Kimse Yok Mu aid delivered to the Afghan flood victims
- View more on Afghanistan