November 1, 2017

Fethullah Gülen’s Statement of Condolences and Condemnation for Manhattan Terrorist Attack

Fethullah Gülen

I am deeply shocked and saddened by the atrocious terrorist attack in Manhattan which resulted in the deaths of eight innocent civilians and left 11 others injured. I strongly condemn this despicable and senseless act of violence.

Every single act of terrorism is a blow to humanity everywhere. This attack was not only against New Yorkers and Americans but against universal human values that we all share. I reiterate my categorical condemnation of all forms of terror and violence, which cannot be justified under any circumstance.

I send my sincere condolences to the victims’ families, loved ones and to all people who call New York home. I pray for the quick recovery of the injured and pray to God the Most Compassionate to lead all humanity to a world of peace and tranquility.

Published on Alliance for Shared Values, 1 November 2017, Wednesday